Are you ready to step up into an advanced 4-H leadership role?
Can you imagine yourself as a St. Croix County 4-H Ambassador?
The Ambassadors are now seeking applicants for the 2020-2021 year
- Ambassadors must be in at least 7th grade at the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Need to be an active 4-H member in good standing
- Must attend virtual interviews on Thursday, October 8 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Be willing and able to commit to meetings and activities throughout the year
What do Ambassadors do?
- Attend Ambassador Meetings Throughout the Year
- Develop Leadership Skill Sets
- Lead Educational Workshops (Clover College, Clover University, Cloverbud Camp)
- Club Visits
- 4-H Promotion & Outreach (parades, St. Croix County Fair)
- Service Learning Projects
- Special Projects Related to St. Croix County 4-H
When are Ambassador Interviews? October 8, 2020 Virtual Interviews will take place from 4pm – 8pm.
When are Applications Due? September 21, 2020. Ambassador applications and a draft calendar for the year are listed below.
For more information contact please contact the St. Croix 4-H Ambassador Advisors:
Heather Vierling email@example.com
Look at what we have been up to this year:
The St. Croix County 4-H Ambassadors recently attended the Wisconsin 4-H Fall Forum Leadership Conference in Green Lake.
4-H Ambassadors at the Hot Air Affair Parade in Hudson
4-H Ambassadors at the Woodville Syttende Mai Parade
4-H Ambassadors at “Feed My Starving Children” service project event