Are you ready to step up into an advanced 4-H leadership role?
Can you imagine yourself as a St. Croix County 4-H Ambassador?
The Ambassadors are now seeking applicants for the 2021-2022 year
- Ambassadors must be in at least 7th grade at the beginning of the 2021-2022 school year.
- Need to be an active 4-H member in good standing
- Must attend interviews on Friday, October 8 from 3:30pm – 9:00pm
- Be willing and able to commit to meetings and activities throughout the year
What do Ambassadors do?
- Attend Ambassador Meetings Throughout the Year
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Lead Educational Workshops (Clover College, Clover University, Cloverbud Camp)
- Club Visits
- 4-H Promotion & Outreach (parades, St. Croix County Fair)
- Service Learning Projects
- Special Projects Related to St. Croix County 4-H
When are Ambassador Interviews? Friday, October 8, 2021. Interviews will take place from 3:30pm – 9:00pm. (we have yet to determine if these will be in person or virtual)
When are Applications Due? October 1, 2021. Ambassador applications are listed below. The yearly schedule will be determined at the first meeting.
For more information contact please contact the St. Croix 4-H Ambassador Advisors:
Heather Vierling firstname.lastname@example.org
Look at what we have been up to this year:
The St. Croix County 4-H Ambassadors recently attended the Wisconsin 4-H Fall Forum Leadership Conference in Green Lake.
4-H Ambassadors at the Hot Air Affair Parade in Hudson
4-H Ambassadors at the Woodville Syttende Mai Parade
4-H Ambassadors at “Feed My Starving Children” service project event