General Fall Forum Information:
2023 Fall Forum
Saturday, November 4, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 5, 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Green Lake Conference Center, Green Lake, WI
All youth in grades 7-13, adult volunteers, and staff are invited to attend. Youth must attend with a chaperone (if youth are unable to find a chaperone, reach out and we will work with you to pair you with another county for chaperone coverage).
What is Fall Forum?
- Fall Forum is an opportunity for learning and networking for youth and adult volunteers.
- Sessions are interactive and provide practical ideas to use within a club, school, or community program.
- Youth and adults learn together!
- All participants will take great resources and inspiration home with them.
- This year’s forum offers over 25 educational workshops and over 12 different interactive learning stations.
- Tim Talen will provide an exciting address for delegates (and we guarantee there will be towel chickens involved!)
Check out the 2023 Fall Forum promotional website for more details: https://sites.google.com/wisc.edu/2023-fall-forum/home.
Fall Forum is planned by the Wisconsin 4-H Leadership Council and county staff. The workshops and activities are led by teams of youth and adult volunteer leaders, county staff, and state specialists.
Youth and adults interested in applying for the Wisconsin 4-H Leadership Council need to complete an application and submit it before October 1st. Both youth and adult applicants need a recommendation from the county 4-H Youth Development staff member. Applications and deadlines will be posted soon on the Wisconsin 4-H Leadership Council web page.
How Do Participants Register?
Registration is required for ALL PARTICIPANTS.
Registration is open through October 6. No late registration or onsite registrations will be offered.
During registration, participants choose workshop sessions (descriptions of sessions are posted on the Google Site – linked above).
Registration Instructions: IMPORTANT: Please read the registration instructions below and at https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/virtual-learning-community/vlceventreg/ before completing your registration!
- Re-enroll as a 4-H member in 4H Online for 2023-24 and complete or update your Health and Authorization Forms in 4H Online..
- Complete 4H Online application at https://v2.4honline.com/ by October 6, 2023.
- Complete payment – if you are planning to receive county financial support to attend, or a state scholarship – do NOT pay by credit card, select pay by check. If not receiving financial support, delegates may either pay online by credit card or make check payable to: UW-Madison Extension; do NOT send cash to: 4-H Fall Forum, 432 N. Lake St., Madison WI 53706.
- Your registration is NOT complete until we receive your payment and you have completed all of these steps.
Registration fees: Counties may cover the required registration fees as they wish. This program is partially funded by the Wisconsin 4-H Foundation. This year we are offering multiple options. Fees are as follows:
Registration Fee Options: (includes meals, breaks, facility fees and supplies)
· $85 registration fee per person – Saturday – Sunday (2 meals Saturday, 1 meal Sunday)
· $65 registration fee Saturday only – (lunch and dinner)
Lodging is available Saturday night:
· Single Occupancy – $100/night (adults only)
· Double Occupancy – $50/night (adults and family members only)
· Quad Occupancy – $35/night (adults, youth, or family members)
Lodging for Friday night for those traveling a distance is available – must be requested in the Fall Forum registration process (see website for details and rates)
Youth Protection policies apply, therefore adults may not room with youth who are not their children.