A “project” is simply a topic that you can explore. On the following project pages, you’ll find descriptions and resources on a wide variety of major topics . . . from art to woodworking, from computers to rabbits, from clothing to small engines.
As you explore, 4-H thinks you’ll learn more than just subject matter. You’ll learn “life” skills, too. These are valuable skills, such as understanding yourself, communicating and working with others, problem solving and decision making . . . skills that you can use the rest of your life.
Project Literature is available for all members and leaders through the UW-Extension Office. An Enrollment Guide is a tool that assists in project selection and indicates if there are mandatory meetings required. Enrollment Guide 2018-2019
For instructions on how to enroll use the Fair Enrollment Guidelines 2018 as a tool on how to successful enroll for the St. Croix County Fair.
The websites below offer a more in depth description of some of the different project areas.
- Agriculture & Animal Science https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4hprojects/animal-sciences/
- St. Croix County Livestock Committee Meat Animal Rules: 2018 Livestock Rules
- Citizenship https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4hcitizenship/
- Cloverbuds https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4hcloverbuds/
- Communication Arts Communication Arts
- Environmental Education https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/environmentaleducation/
- Healthy Living Healthy Living
- Shooting Sports https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4hshootingsports/
- STEM STEM